Dr Florian Mack Talks About Immediate Dentures
What Are Immediate Dentures?
What are the advantages of an immediate denture?
- You will never need to appear in public without teeth.
- For the dental specialist and dental laboratory it is also easier to duplicate the shape, color and arrangement of your natural teeth while some are still present in your mouth.
- When an immediate denture is inserted at the time of extraction, it will act as a Band-Aid to protect the tissues and reduce bleeding.
- An immediate denture will allow you to establish your speech patterns early. You will not have to learn to speak without a denture in place and then later relearn to speak with a new denture.
- An immediate denture will also allow you to chew (something that is difficult without any teeth) and it will minimise facial distortion that may occur when teeth are removed.
- An immediate denture will support your jaw joint, your facial muscles and your teeth. This will minimise jaw pain.
Whether you are in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast there is a surgery where Dr Florian Mack can make sure you are well catered for when it comes to immediate dentures. Contact Us and we will arrange a consultation at your convenience.