Meet Dr Florian Mack – The Denture Guru Making All Types
Dentures For Lots Of People – Repairs As Well
For the best fitting dentures, visit a denture specialist. Dr. Florian Mack has been providing trouble-free dental and denture services since 1992. His services include telescopic dentures, full dentures, permanent partial dentures or immediate dentures. He will consult with you and together you will decide on what will work best for you.
NO REFERRAL is required – YES To Payment Plan Options
The following video will give you an idea of the different denture options available.
This German technology, new to Australia is a very affordable option to All-on-4 and can be made in a few weeks.
These are a conventional cast or metal frame with clasps and have milled crowns with the cast partial denture.
An immediate denture is a complete denture or partial denture made out of dental acrylic.
Partial dentures can be made from acrylic materials and can be tissue borne, that rest on the gingiva only, or tooth borne, resting on teeth using metal clasps.
Flexible partial dentures are made from Valplast and have a good retention on teeth with good undercuts. They have no clasps and are often more comfortable that stiff partials.
Suction dentures are made usually by a Prosthodontist using a special impression technique giving optimal retention so the denture stays in place and is not floating around.
The ultimate implant denture system is a ‘fixed and removable’ denture and more hygienic.
Repairs to dental implants or broken crowns are a priority appointment where any broken screws can be removed and replaced.
Your Dental Specialist offers emergency care for broken dentures or broken implants.
7 Reasons Why You Should Choose A Prosthodontist Service Like SEQ Dental Specialist
1) Your dental care is our first priority.
2) You receive a comprehensive exam and consultation to find out your goals and needs.
3) You have the opportunity to tell us your expectations.
4) You will be made aware of the different options available so you receive the right treatment.
5) You receive the highest quality service possible.
6) Your Dental Specialist uses only materials that are clinically tested by long-term studies.
7) Your care is carried out in a dental lab that is 100% Australian owned using TGA approved materials and equipment.